Versatile clothes every man should have
We wear clothes for various reasons. Whether it's to protect or show social status, over the years, men’s fashion has transformed rapidly, and it has continued to blossom on men having more taste for classy outfits. This article will examine some of the ideal clothes that a man should have in his wardrobe.
- A white Tee: A white T-shirt, simple as it seems and sounds, never goes wrong. It teams up in various ways for any occasion. You can wear it under an open shirt, jeans, or even with tracksuit bottoms without any hitch. And if your choice is a casual blazer with suit trousers, you can still layer it with a white t-shirt.
- The good old jeans: Denim is a game-changer at any time or day. It is necessary to go for high-quality jeans because jeans remain an evergreen staple throughout life. They are so versatile, and you tend to wear them a lot. So, if you will be wearing it as frequently as we expect you to, it’s better to get quality and durable denim that do not lose their color and shape. We recommend choosing a stretchy one as it adds a ton of comfort when you wear it.
- A sweatshirt: The sweatshirt is also a very versatile piece of clothing. These are not only perfect clothes for the gym, but they also do well under a camel coat. A simple grey colored sweatshirt does the job well. The beauty of the sweatshirt is in its simplicity. It is of great use, despite its simplicity. Your wardrobe should not lack at least one sweatshirt.
- Denim Jacket: Denim jackets are all-time wears for any season. During winter, a hoodie and a denim jacket are a perfect combination. Buying good-quality materials is never a bad idea. Levi’s has quality denim jackets that do not lose shape over time.
- A tracksuit: In the new fashion wave, athleisure wears are a must-have wardrobe staple due to their versatility and stunning designs. Gym King has some nice ones that can be dressier when you wear them with a jacket. So whether you are looking for something to throw into the gym or need something to be comfortable with while working from home, tracksuits are great.
- Leather jackets: When people think about a leather jacket, they often think of it as a biker style. I wonder if it is possible to do without a leather jacket. For that look of sophistication, we always recommend leather jackets.
- Blazers: Think of blazers as multipurpose outfits. Blazers fit a pair of jeans when you want to dress them down. They also go well with suit trousers and brogues if the plan is to dress up!
What versatile piece of clothing do you have that can fit almost any occasion? We would love to hear from you!
Loafers are versatile; various types fit both formal and informal events. Here’s a list we recommend you to check out